1. Are you more thirsty for God than ever before?
As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God (Psalm 42:1)
2. Are you more loving?
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God (1 John 4:7).
3. Are you more sensitive to, and aware of God than ever before?
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:11).
4. Are you governed more and more by the Word of God?
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
5. Are you more concerned with the physical and spiritual needs of others?
But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing (Luke 9:11).
6. Are you more concerned for the church and the Kingdom of God?
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her (Eph. 5:25).
7. Are the disciplines of the Christian life more important to you?
For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness (1 Tim. 4:7).
8. Are you more aware of your sin?
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief (1 Tim. 1:15).
9. Are you more willing to forgive others?
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you (Eph. 4:32).
10. Are you thinking more about heaven and being with the Lord Jesus?
For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you (Phil. 1:23-24).